Friday, March 8, 2013

Creativity: Value of Journaling


Creativity: Value of Journaling



Most people don’t realize the value of keeping a journal where they take notes about things they learned and where they learned them. Such a journal can be a great resource when you need to look back on information that piqued your curiosity. It’s also a perfect way to focus on your plans. As you write, you will think and rethink, and your ideas become clearer as you try to articulate them. And if you keep making journal entries over the long run, your language skills will improve as well. This is true of anything we do—the more we practice it, the more proficient we become. Finally, for me personally, there’s still another benefit to keeping a journal: it makes me sit in a quiet place with my own thoughts. Even when I am in front of my computer typing my reflections into this book, I feel a special satisfaction and peace.

Another way you can feel more full filled is to make your TO DA list. The one which we know is TO DO list where you are writing down what you need to do or accomplish. However, for, TO DA list, write down what have completed or accomplished. Every now and then I make my TO DA list. In fact, my recent trip to the east coast, I had many things planned and I did them one by one. When I was back home, I just made my list and felt satisfied and accomplished. This is a great feeling to have. It helps certainly with not only your psyche but creativity too. Try it out and you will be happy to look at it. We do tend to forget about things very quickly.

Would you like to have FYCG's FREE Creative IQ Test and Learn the Clear Understanding of your Creativity, How to think of your own creative way, What actions to take for success and Where you stand on the scale! Please go here and put in your full name and email address and we will be happy to send you newsletters every week!

Free BONUS: Rolodex with tons of websites.
Alka DalalThe Queen of Creativity http://www.findyourcreativegenius.com

Follow me on Twitter @AlkaDalal and Like us on Facebook AlkaDalal Fanpage. We will be happy to answer your questions through commenting and tweeting! 



No comments:

Post a Comment