Monday, March 25, 2013

Life is what we make of it


Life is what we make of it





Life can be fun or hard. It is up to us what we make of it.

Life doesn’t work the way we want or like it to be. We face reality everyday and struggle with it. Realizing the facts of life and accepting it is a great step forward. We need to learn to live it more effectively and looking for solutions to our problems.

As an artist, I came to see how much my hard work was helping me improve. Putting in long hours gave me a greater understanding of what I was doing and made me work even harder to achieve the level of quality I sought. This holds true for any creative activity. As we become good at something even as simple as cooking, our creativity takes off. Our mind keeps coming up with new ideas for variations on the same dishes. And when we’re being creative, we love whatever it is that we do.

There isn’t anything easy about hard work. Sometimes the hours start to feel tedious and unproductive, especially if you don’t refresh your mind and body through breaks. Once it becomes clear to me that I absolutely have to put in many hours to finish a difficult project, I always try to find something special and joyous to do during my breaks.

My sincere hope is that, my reader, you accept the fact of life and enjoy the moment and the journey you are in.

Would you like to have FYCG's FREE Creative IQ Test and Learn the Clear Understanding of your Creativity, How to think of your own creative way, What actions to take for success and Where you stand on the scale! Please go here and put in your full name and email address and we will be happy to send you newsletters every week!

Free BONUS: Rolodex with tons of websites.
Alka DalalThe Queen of Creativity http://www.findyourcreativegenius.com

Follow me on Twitter @AlkaDalal and Like us on Facebook AlkaDalal Fanpage. We will be happy to answer your questions through commenting and tweeting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment