Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hard work always pays off


Hard work always pays off



Who says working hard is easy? There is nothing easy about it and so about life. However, hard working pays off and a great deal too.

Way of coping with the stresses of hard work is to make time for brief moments of sharing through email exchanges with friends. Many of the emails we get are spam and a nuisance, but among the messages I receive I always find quotes and jokes from people I know, and I try to reciprocate whenever I can.

These friendly exchanges can make us laugh and lift our spirits and enliven our days. We especially need such lifts at those times when our work isn’t going well and we feel frustrated and disappointed. On those sad days, when it is time to stop, I call a friend or go art shopping or I cook something special for my family and friends and share my disappointments with them. Making a conscious effort to come out of the dumps by doing something I love and talking things over with the people close to me has always been very effective. Try it out; it may work for you too.

Here’s your list to follow when stressed out:
Enjoy Music of your choice, Play or watch Sports of your liking, Indulge into ART of your desire, Talk to friends or family and get rejuvenated, Laugh to your hearts content and think of beautiful world.


Would you like to have FYCG's FREE Creative IQ Test and Learn the Clear Understanding of your Creativity, How to think of your own creative way, What actions to take for success and Where you stand on the scale! Please go here and put in your full name and email address and we will be happy to send you newsletters every week!

Free BONUS: Rolodex with tons of websites.
Alka DalalThe Queen of Creativity http://www.findyourcreativegenius.com

Follow me on Twitter @AlkaDalal and Like us on Facebook AlkaDalal Fanpage. We will be happy to answer your questions through commenting and tweeting! 



No comments:

Post a Comment