Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Ongoing Learning the Creative way


Ongoing Learning the Creative way


Learning is not compulsory… neither is survival.
W. Edwards Deming

I continued to learn from people of all kinds. I learned from my parents, other adults, and friends of my age. I still learn every day. Learning isn’t merely a matter of educational degrees: it’s a lifelong process for us all, regardless of formal education or not. The day we stop learning is the day we stop growing and expanding our minds. Our task is to encourage our mind growing and expanding in various ways, not only by reading, but also by paying attention to those around us. These days, my friends range in age from their twenties to their nineties, and I see unique qualities within them all. I listen to their words, and I continue to learn.

Ongoing learning shows us that the world is changing and that we continuously have to reinvent and rewire. When I read a book by Thomas Friedman entitled “The World is flat,


Would you like to have FYCG's FREE Creative IQ Test and Learn the Clear Understanding of your Creativity, How to think of your own creative way, What actions to take for success and Where you stand on the scale! Please go here and put in your full name and email address and we will be happy to send you newsletters every week!

Free BONUS: Rolodex with tons of websites.
Alka DalalThe Queen of Creativity http://www.findyourcreativegenius.com

Follow me on Twitter @AlkaDalal and Like us on Facebook AlkaDalal Fanpage. We will be happy to answer your questions through commenting and tweeting! 



No comments:

Post a Comment