Friday, February 15, 2013

Are you open minded and open to changes and challenges?


Are you open minded and open to changes and challenges?



No matter how successful we may think we are, we should never close ourselves off to new ideas and new ways of doing things. Having a big ego can lead us to believe that we know everything there is to know and to reject anything that is unfamiliar. We may then avoid listening to other points of view, resist change, and avoid new challenges that can disturb our lives. In doing so, we miss out on countless possibilities that could help us continue to grow. There is nothing to lose and so much to gain by keeping an open mind.

Resisting change seems to be an instinctive human response. I find myself doing it from time to time, and I see my friends and colleagues doing it as well. Luckily, I soon catch myself and stop to ask what exactly I’m afraid of. In my experience, embracing new challenges and new ways of doing things has always led to positive changes in my life. Opening your mind to change can mean opening a door to a new career and to new ways of being creative.


Would you like to have FYCG's FREE Creative IQ Test and Learn the Clear Understanding of your Creativity, How to think of your own creative way, What actions to take for success and Where you stand on the scale! Please go here and put in your full name and email address and we will be happy to send you newsletters every week!

Free BONUS: Rolodex with tons of websites.Alka DalalThe Queen of Creativity http://www.findyourcreativegenius.com

Follow me on Twitter @AlkaDalal and Like us on Facebook AlkaDalal Fanpage. We will be happy to answer your questions through commenting and tweeting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment