Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Age is an issue of mind over matter


Age is an issue of mind over matter



Age is an issue of mind over matter.  If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.
Mark Twain

This has been my favorite quote throughout my life.  A wooden plate in scripted with this saying has been hanging on my kitchen wall for years and I try to follow it to the letter.

I like to think of myself as young or at least young at heart and in my actions. Looking my best, no matter how many years I have added, continues to be my goal. But the true benefit of looking young is that it helps you feel young. If you feel young, you think that your best years are still to come. You look ahead to what you can accomplish. And if you want to become a creative genius, it’s important to believe that you’re still capable of great things.

At age 40, it’s possible to feel that you are not young any longer, and that you can’t make any significant changes in the course of your life. When I was 40, with two children, I was working in a field that was not especially rewarding for me. But I felt young enough to start over with something new, and I took a great interest in the computers that were just arriving on the scene. I soon became a student again, going back to college part-time to take courses in computer languages and applications.

Would you like to have FYCG's FREE Creative IQ Test and Learn the Clear Understanding of your Creativity, How to think of your own creative way, What actions to take for success and Where you stand on the scale! Please go here and put in your full name and email address and we will be happy to send you newsletters every week!

Free BONUS: Rolodex with tons of websites.
Alka DalalThe Queen of Creativity http://www.findyourcreativegenius.com

Follow me on Twitter @AlkaDalal and Like us on Facebook AlkaDalal Fanpage. We will be happy to answer your questions through commenting and tweeting! 



No comments:

Post a Comment