Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Understanding the value of time


Understanding the value of time




Do not squander time for that is the stuff life is made of.
Benjamin Franklin
What in the world does time have to do with creativity? Well, everything in life requires TIME, whether it is your work, raising kids, being in love, finding a new job, or doing something creative. Over the years, I have often worked 30 hours in 24-hour days. Is this really possible? No, it’s just that I managed to complete my 30 hours of work in 24 hours because I became efficient at those activities in order to finish within those set times. I developed a disciplined approach that enabled me to work faster and produce better results. Where did I learn to manage my time so well? As usual, I sought advice in thoughtful books. 
Absorbing the views of experts on time management and organization helped me to understand how to change my habits so that I could become a more effective worker. It also made me realize that people who become truly exceptional at what they do have grasped the value of time.
Would you like to have FYCG's FREE Creative IQ Test and Learn the Clear Understanding of your Creativity, How to think of your own creative way, What actions to take for success and Where you stand on the scale! Please go here and put in your full name and email address and we will be happy to send you newsletters every week! Free BONUS: Rolodex with tons of websites.


Alka Dalal
The Queen of Creativity

Follow me on Twitter @AlkaDalal and Like us on Facebook AlkaDalal Fanpage. We will be happy to answer your questions through commenting and tweeting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment