Friday, January 25, 2013

Time passes by


Time passes by




Time passes by so quickly that we sometimes ask ourselves where the years have gone. I have always felt that time was speeding along, even when I was young. Whenever I had free time, I tried not to waste it. I felt it was important to use my free time to learn something new or accomplish some small task. In this way, I gradually acquired new knowledge and skills and gained a feeling of satisfaction from each little accomplishment. 

I still try to use my open time this way, and I believe that each of us can benefit by doing so. It always feels good at the end of the day to know that you've made time for a number of accomplishments. Time hasn't simply slipped by—you have used it well.

Would you like to have FYCG's FREE Creative IQ Test and Learn the Clear Understanding of your Creativity, How to think of your own creative way, What actions to take for success and Where you stand on the scale! Please go here and put in your full name and email address and we will be happy to send you newsletters every week! Free BONUS: Rolodex with tons of websites.


Alka Dalal
The Queen of Creativity

Follow me on Twitter @AlkaDalal and Like us on Facebook AlkaDalal Fanpage. We will be happy to answer your questions through commenting and tweeting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment